DMR software stack
IntegrIT DMR is a software stack implementing Digital Mobile Radio (DMR) Air Interface (AI) protocol Layers 1 and 2. It employs Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) technology with a 2-slot TDMA solution and RF carrier bandwidth of 12,5 kHz. Additionally, for Tier I products it employs a continuous transmission variation (FDMA) of the above mentioned technology. Strictly conformed to ETSI TS 102 361-1 specification, IntegrIT DMR is an ideal solution for OEM 2-way radio equipment manufacturers. It is scalable to fit in portable and mobile radios as well as base stations and repeaters. Robust decoding technique provides superior performance in noisy environment. Modular architecture and message based organization allow for manufacturers to extend their analogue radios with DMR functions at a reasonable efforts.
- ETSI TS 102 361-1 interoperable (Tier I and Tier II). Can be used for conventional and trunking communication, in digital repeaters and base stations as well as portable and mobile radios.
- most DMR modes supported (full/half duplex, TDMA/FDMA)
- mixed voice/data operation
- glueless interface to external DVSI AMBE-3000 decoder chip or AMBE library
- robust MLSE equalization together with soft-decision decoders for better radio performance
- extensive self testing and logging capabilities
- Public Safety
- DMR equipment
- UHF 2-way radios
List of supported platforms:
- Texas Instruments C674x/OMAP13x, TMS320C64xx, DaVinci
Software porting on other platforms is available upon request.