HF modem IT2400
Is a software modem ideally suited for digital voice transmission over HF channels using inexpensive commercial radios with reduced bandwidth.
It supports 600/1200/2400 bps data rates in reduced audio bandwidth 600...2400Hz.
- Supports 1200/2400 bps data rates
- Provides frame synchronization for all standard vocoders (MELP, etc.)
- Optimizes total delay for better perceptual quality
- Provides soft decision output for optimum vocoder performance
- Reach command-line interface (>50 commands) and report generator
- Adaptive equalization scheme for HF channels with big multipath spread, fading and the noise
- Reduced bandwidth requirements allow to use commercial radios
- Not sensitive to ALC/AGC and non-linearity
- Flexible test pattern generator and BER tester
- Fully portable ANSI C code
- ITU-R.F1487 compatible channel simulator for test purposes (real-time version available as an option)
- demo available for EVM6424 and for PC
- HF radios
- HF modems
- Voice over HF
- Software Defined Radio
List of supported platforms:
- Texas Instruments C64xx, DaVinci
- MS Windows
NatureDSP IT2400 Evaluation manual for Spectrum Digital EVM6424 board. Evaluation version for EVM6424 and PC is available upon request.